会员登陆 Member Entrance ; MEMBER ; Registration ; Login
会员资格 Membership ; MHKSI ; associate membership ; FCII
会员专区 Members Area ; Member ; VIP ; Membership
准会员 Associate member ; Associate ; associate membership ; ACCA Affiliate
会员费 Membership fees ; Subscription Fee ; add to membership fee ; Fees
会员区 MEMBER AREA ; Join Club ; MEMBERS ; Member's Corner
附属会员 associate member ; Affiliate Members ; Affiliate ; Associate Membership
会员制 Membership ; Web affiliates ; Membership system ; VIP
1. The European Builders Confederation has a membership of over 350,000 building companies.
2. The support of our members is of great importance to the Association.
3. Company officials say striking union members should stay home today.
4. Their membership seems to have risen to something over 10,000.
5. The commission is cautiously favourable to Austrian membership, foreseeing few economic problems.
6. Its members had come out virtually unanimously against the tests.
7. Warehouse clubs allow members to buy goods at wholesale prices.
8. The club's constitution prevented women from becoming full members.
9. They took a dim view of local trade unionists.
10. The membership application came before the Council of Ministers in September.
11. Non-members do not qualify for the tax waiver normally applied to members.
12. The seniors organizations sent out mailings to their constituencies.
13. Management hostility is apparent in about a third of non-union workplaces.
14. Only members would be given the floor.
15. She applied for associate membership last year.