战地救护车 field ambulance ; FA
救护车担架 ambulance stretcher ; Stretchers
军事救护车图片 military ambulance
一辆救护车 an ambulance
救护车大战 Ambulance Match
货车救护车 lorry ambulance
1. He screamed for his wife to call an ambulance.
2. Mrs Hardie had been taken to the infirmary in an ambulance.
3. I was close by as Lester was stretchered into the ambulance.
4. We got an ambulance and rushed her to hospital.
5. During the strike, ambulances will be diverted to private hospitals.
6. Mary heard the penetrating bell of an ambulance.
7. Five ambulances are on standby at the port.
8. An ambulance inched its way through the crowd.
9. An ambulance drove past.
10. They helped her into the ambulance.
11. He was sent to hospital by ambulance.
12. The ambulance sped to the hospital.
13. The two ambulance attendants quickly put Plover on a stretcher and got him into the ambulance.
14. He was crying out in pain on the ground when the ambulance arrived.
15. We intend to have a paramedic on every ambulance within the next three years.