厉害地 bitterly ; perishingly ; badly ; heavily
十分厉害 gee whiz ; be really awful
非常厉害 very powerful ; It’s very great ; terribly
你们好厉害 You very fierce ; Your amazing ; You quite fierce
越来越厉害 harder and harder ; growing stronger and stronger
真厉害 Very impressive ; Echt stark ; Really powerful ; really amazing
1. My eyes were so swollen I could hardly see.
2. Stimulate the site of greatest pain with a small negative current.
3. He was so drunk that he had lost the power of speech.
4. The helicopter turned at an awful angle before righting itself.
5. Her bracelets were going clack-clack-clack, she was shaking so hard.
6. My hand shook so much that I could hardly hold the microphone.
7. Who wrote the screenplay from Patricia Highsmith’s book? Raymond Chandler, no less.
8. He was too sick to travel to his son’s side.
9. I often take paracetamol at work if I get a bad headache.
10. She used to lay into Gareth about how much he spent.
11. The tree was leaning at a low angle from the ground.
12. Manic brushing will only cause frizz.
13. Testing showed her to be very short-sighted.
14. You’re shivering fit to die, Gracie.
15. The little man, upset, was lisping badly.